E-mail Answers

/ Saturday, May 12, 2012 /
Are you active with your Tumblr account?
Currently, yes.
Please upload the Spring & Summer Collection. I am stefff by the way, from your private sire.
I will, soon. I promise.
I heard you made a preview of the spring/summer collection, will you ever release them?
Yes, yes I will.
The previews are nice. But why private?
I  can't update that time. And I also want to know who follows me lol. And I saw that a lot of you found that site.
Can you please give out the link for the private site? And does that site have downloads?
I won't sorry. Ask others or find it yourself. They have 3 unreleased downloads in here, if you find it you're lucky.
When will you come back?
I'm not sure, but it will be very soon. Busy. And school is coming back.

And for those hate mails, I answered you privately. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © 2010 Adora Sims, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger