FAQ

/ Tuesday, April 24, 2012 /
Hi guys. Here is some questions I've been answering lately.

What about the Spring & Summer Collection?
I already made the half of it, but I don't have enough time to upload it. And the worse, my brother deleted Sims 2 so I have to work it up again in the future. But I stored 5 outfits on my Mediafire.
• Why are you going to (temporarily) stop making CCs?
I am busy with real life. I just can't focus that much on this. Sims 2 takes up almost 70% of my time each day. But you can't expect me to post just *stuffs*, because I promise quality on my downloads.
• Will you comeback? We'll miss you :(
I will comeback.... Uhhh. I'm not sure. Once I get my own computer. So I can trash in all those things. But I still can't promise. I'm even thinking of getting Sims 2 out of my life, but time might change that thought. I'll miss you too.
• Will you share your models? They're pretty, you know.
Awww. Thanks. I will post the models soon too. I really love sharing those girls and some of you might be interested in them. :)
• How can we communicate you?
You can always stalk me or chat me up on my Twitter and Facebook :) But I'm not that active on Facebook, but Twitter yes, and I am also active on Tumblr.

For more questions, just comment here, or ask me on Tumblr/Twitter.
Thanks for the continuous support guys :) I've been getting e-mails (info_adora@yahoo.com) everyday, so you can also e-mail me and ask me questions or share your suggestions/thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous on: May 3, 2012 at 6:16 PM said...

I think it's really unfair how you made so many posts and such a big deal about how you had a "summer collection coming" and then whine about lack of comments and all of a sudden you're all "HEY GUYS PEACE OUT I'M A ~FANFIC WRITER~"

Especially for all the people that believed in you and promoted you. You did them all a real disservice. The least you can do is upload the five items on your mediafire account.

Honestly, if you just want a lot of comments and shit don't commit to making CC.

{ Fuglsang } on: May 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM said...

You got a point. But right now I'm not even a fanfic writer. I got a real work to do, not job, but a more responsible thing. I can't focus on Sims 2 right now. And I won't upload those since they're half-done only. I will only upload it when they're 'quality' enough. I am a whiner lol. I envy other people's attention, everybody does. Thanks for those who promoted me, but am I the first one who did this? Am I the first one to leave/ or be on hiatus? I did not even expect this myself. So if you hate me, you can leave the blog or something. I can't do anything if this is what happened.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © 2010 Adora Sims, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger