Sorry everyone.

/ Tuesday, March 20, 2012 /
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

I've been doing a lot of things now, projects and stuffs. It's the last day of classes, actually, there are no classes today, we just need to clean and clear up all our belongings in our classroom. So expect me to update next month or something like that, I am still lacking of meshes to work on. So I am very sorry for keeping you waiting. I am also a real person, so I have a real life to focus on. But don't worry, summer is near, summer vacation. :-D

I'll upload in bulk, seems I am doing a collection, that's why I'm not that updating so much. I also want to upload some things to Mod The Sims, wallpapers, etc. So I'll notify you when it got approved. :-DD

Thanks everyone :♥
Choi Nathan

Get in touch with me on my:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © 2010 Adora Sims, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger