PLEASE!!! READ!!! I NEED YOU!!!

/ Saturday, March 24, 2012 /
I have been working on ADORA - April Issue Magazine and I need some page fillers. So please, if you can, submit a biography of your sims, any kind of story, it's either tragedy, romance, modeling experience, childhood, anything. Just submit a story with at least 7 and above sentences. I will choose 1 story and you will get featured and win 2 dresses made by me, so please, cooperate. :D 
Thank you
(I will also keep the other great stories for the future issues)


SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO MY E-MAIL:
info_adora@yahoo.com 
(sorry, i placed the wrong e-mail, the one above is the real one :DD)


DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION ARE ON APRIL 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © 2010 Adora Sims, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger