Introduce Yourself

/ Thursday, March 1, 2012 /
Hello, I bet no one knows who I really am...
My real name is Jonathan David Robertson, and Choi Nathan is just my screen/fan name.
I'm 15 years old.


(I'm young still young in this photo, this was like, last year, I look different from today)
I love Sims 2, fashion and K-Pop.


I think my eyes are the most beautiful part of my body but I want it slightly longer and more like the eyes of Koreans/Japanese. I love photography too.
I'm not that tall but I rise from most of my classmates. I also love my lips very much.
I love making friends, I love school too. (what a lie)
My dreams in life is to be a music and dance artist.

Introduce yourself to me and let's be friends. You might find other friends in here also ^^~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © 2010 Adora Sims, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger