Mesher: WANTED + Talk Preview

/ Tuesday, February 14, 2012 /
Hello everyone, I just want you to know that I am making new uploads. I am done with Maxis pants to shorts, I just need photos for previews.



I am also working on themed downloads, like, a sea-inspired clothing set. I would also post some minimal stuffs, like, plain tank tops, but uses great textures.


My photos for preview are lifeless, I should add more photos on the main preview, I'll make it alive. I'll be making dresses too, especially with Sentate's wedges. But the only problem is I can only work with tight dresses with those beauties, so I am trying to find a mesher that can place those wedges to other clothings.
Are you a mesher? Please e-mail (info_adora@yahoo.com) us or comment here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © 2010 Adora Sims, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger