I'm slowly losing viewers, please comment

/ Saturday, February 25, 2012 /
...Or if it stays like this, I must discontinue and close this blog. 


The title says it all. Why? Is there something wrong? Comment here about something you don't like about the site or the downloads, please? Constructive criticism is what I need now.

 I've been really down these days, no comments, few fans, views are going down. I don't expect much but there might be someone who will appreciate and enlighten me everyday. Or if it stays like this, I must discontinue and close this blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous on: February 25, 2012 at 6:34 AM said...

Literally just found your blog today through another person's favourite's list and you're already in my bookmarks. Please, don't discontinue, I love all of your clothes! They're so different from everything I see on MTS and every other Sims 2 site there is.

{ Fuglsang } on: February 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM said...

Dear Anonymous,
Thanks :) You brighten up my day. All I need is just 1 person to comment..... Thank you, you made me really special. ^^

Anonymous on: February 29, 2012 at 3:00 AM said...

Your cc is wonderful, and inspired me to finally do that big download folder spring cleaning effort I'd been putting off just so I'd have room for it. Please don't discontinue the site!

{ Fuglsang } on: February 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM said...

Dear Anonymous,
Awww. Thanks, I won't be discontinuing the site. Thanks for that wonderful words :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © 2010 Adora Sims, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger