Adoring March + Updates

/ Sunday, February 19, 2012 /


Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating, I'm just creating tons of custom contents for Street Fashion and for downloads. School is a big bummer, it takes up all of my time. But here I am, trying to stay intact (I used a wrong word, sorry :_:) contacted with all of you.

Expect a lot of changes, additions and "beautifications" on Adora Sims this March. I finally found the face of Adora Sims - March and I am very happy. I just need the approval of the owner, and I hope she'll/he'll let me use that beautiful sim. Kim Hyoori will still be modeling for Adora Sims. She's been a great model for February? Right?

(after some moments)

So I decided I'll post some downloads, I'll just get in-game and take some photos and post all my available downloads here right away. So, see ya later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © 2010 Adora Sims, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger